You want your buildings to be healthier and more energy efficient. You want to go green, but sometimes it’s difficult to understand exactly where to start. Programs like LEED can help you get there.
SolutionsThe U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) established LEED standards to elevate and rate the “green levels” of buildings spanning various categories and defined by LEED ratings of certified, silver, gold or platinum. The Schneider Electric team includes LEED Accredited Professionals and individuals with experience administering the LEED certification process for buildings across the United States.
- Administering initial assessment and score performance of facilities according to green building practices.
- Assessing your portfolio to identify potential LEED certification candidates.
- Recommending strategies to achieve certification with a focus in the energy and atmosphere categories.
- Assembling a LEED charter, and managing a project team to target accreditation.
- Implementing cost savings and reduction strategies to improve performance and obtain program credits.
- Schneider Electric offers a turnkey consulting solution to prove a site visit, gap analysis, detailed action plan and management of third party submittals on your behalf so that you can achieve LEED certification for your qualifying facilities.
- Internally, Schneider Electric has attained LEED certification for its own facilities as part of an ongoing sustainability program.