Case Studies Utility Leverages Advanced Network Integration to Implement Smart Grid Strategy
Unison’s new Advanced Distribution Management System (ADMS) merges SCADA, distribution, and outage management capabilities.Utility Leverages Advanced Network Integration to Implement Smart Grid Strategy
Distribution Management System (DMS)Advanced power applications for analyzing, operating, optimizing, and planning distribution networks. Find Out More
Electric Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (ESCADA)Sophisticated integrated system monitoring, commanding, tagging, switch sequence validation, trends, and alarms. Find Out More
Outage Management System (OMS)The premier real-time outage management solution for utility operations, offering improved system reliability. Find Out More
Work Order Management (WOM)Advanced system for managing work and safety in distribution network maintenance, reconfiguration, and restoration. Find Out More
Field MobilityAdvanced system for managing work and safety in distribution network maintenance, reconfiguration, and restoration. Find Out More
Dispatcher Training Simulator (DTS)Hands-on dispatcher training under simulated normal, emergency, and restorative operating conditions. Find Out More
Energy Management System (EMS)Advanced power applications for operating transmission and subtransmission networks. Find Out More
Power Control System (PCS)Innovative integrated system for microgrid control and optimization, balancing supply and demand. Find Out More
Why work with Schneider Electric
- Schneider Electric’s Advanced Distribution Management System (ADMS) - a unified DMS, SCADA, OMS, and EMS solution - provides utilities with a modular and flexible platform within a common user experience, data model, integration framework, and secure infrastructure.
- ADMS provides advanced monitoring, analysis, control, optimization, planning, and training functions allowing utility companies to provide more reliable, safe, and efficient power.
- Enables substantial cost savings.
- Provides self-healing automation with closed loop control.
- In production at over 180 control centers worldwide.
- Leading ADMS according to Gartner for the last three years.