Jean Minjoz Hospital
Jean Minjoz Hospital in Besancon, France recently underwent a major renovation while continuing to provide patient care. Ensuring a high-availability power supply was crucial to maintaining optimal safety.
Patient safety solutions
Emergency power supply system test solution for hospitalsImprove patient safety through increased reliability from back-up power systems. Find out more
Comprehensive, intelligent healthcare infrastructureProvide real-time security data to protect your entire healthcare campus.Find out More
Healthcare energy availabilityMaximum power availability for top-tier patient protection. Find out more
Operating theatre insightPrevent electrical shock in the operating room, and maximize uptime while optimizing energy use. Find Out More
Power monitoring for healthcareMonitor your electrical distribution to improve patient safety, while reducing energy use and maintenance costs. Find Out More
Why work with Schneider Electric?
- Improve patient safety through increased power availability, reliability and quality.
- Protect lives and your bottom line.
- It costs the average hospital $1M per day for an unplanned power outage.
- In the US, the healthcare industry represents 7% of all injuries caused by contact with electrical current.
- Electrical-related problems are the cause of OSHA citations.