As a telecom service provider you face unique challenges like reducing energy expenses, meeting sustainability goals, improving performance, and guaranteeing uptime of all your critical sites. Additionally, with no gap in service, you must have the ability to scale over time in order to meet the ever-growing demand.
The continued growth of networked devices is placing significant demands on telecom services. To meet the telecom market’s expanding demand for cost-effective, highly agile, local and global data center solutions, you need a partner that can deliver business expertise. We are the only company that offers life cycle services, sustainability and energy capabilities, comprehensive data center software and solutions, and a full portfolio of modular and prefabricated offers.
Schneider Electric can help you reach your goals and answer key business challenges, while helping you grow your business and satisfy your customers. By partnering with us, we offer market insights and expertise in energy, sustainability, and data centers, ensuring that telecom companies can overcome business challenges to reach peak performance.
- We can help you achieve your sustainability and energy reduction targets with our sustainability services, software, and hardware to help you monitor energy usage.
- Our colocation service providers can suggest ways to decrease your energy to help you support the fast growth of both fixed and mobile telecom services.
- We can help you use your telecom data center to capture new business opportunities.
- Schneider Electric can help you improve the performance of your large critical network data center sites by securing uptime and giving you reliable hardware and software to manage it.
See how our broad expertise will elevate your telecom business.
- Our prefabricated modules and reference designs reduce build time, maximize uptime, and preserve CAPEX
- StruxureWare software improves planning, minimizes risk, and allows proactive monitoring and control
- We provide efficiency solutions for all telecom facilities including office buildings, core network sites, data centers, and access network facilities
- Leverage our energy procurement and sustainability services for effective management of all aspects of energy supply and use
- Our end-to-end data center physical infrastructure solutions enable fast deployment of new telecom service offerings
- We have more than 7,000 dedicated data center experts