Upgrade your electrical network and improve energy efficiency
Compensating reactive energy increases overall installation capacity, reduces voltage drops and minimizes losses due to Joule effect. It also extends infrastructure service life and lowers operational costs by reducing overheating.
Support from the onset up to equipment end-of-life
- Fixed or automatic capacitor banks
- Passive filters for transmission and distribution substations
- Dynamic compensation and blocking circuits for wind power farms and solar power farms
Power factor correction and harmonic filtering are part of a comprehensive and integrated solution for medium voltage power applications. All these products are designed to communicate and operate together.
Why Schneider Electric
- Our specialized teams perform site audits and studies to measure and simulate the most suitable solutions.
- All our equipment is designed, manufactured and tested in compliance with the latest IEC standards.
- Utilities around the world are currently using our MV capacitors, metal enclosed banks or open rack banks .
- Extra high voltage transmission substations and systems.
- Medium voltage substations and distribution networks.
- Wind and solar farms. We've got all of them covered.
Reduce power losses
Improve power factor and energy quality