A truly efficient city requires performance optimization, integration, and investment prioritization to maximize value. This enables a sustainable community with reduced environmental consequences to improve quality of life.
In less than 40 years, 70% of the world’s population will reside in cities. Urban centers need to become efficient, livable, and sustainable, in both the short and long term, by involving city, citizens and businesses.
Our 5-step approach:
1. Vision: setting the goal and roadmap
2. Solutions: technology to improve efficiency
3. Integration: combining IT and OT systems
4. Innovation: building the business model
5. Collaboration: with global and local stakeholders
The Smart City Cornerstone: Urban Efficiency
- Up to 30% energy savings.
- Up to 20% reduction in water losses.
- Up to 30% reduction in street crime from CCTV security cameras.
- Up to 20% reduction in travel time and traffic delays.
- Plus, improved safety and higher quality of life.