Schneider Electric Launches Conext CL Solar Inverter across the Middle East
Riyadh-KSA: 03 June, 2015
- Schneider Electric Solar Business, a global leader in solutions for solar power conversion chain, is set to launch the Conext CL
- a new line of three-phase string inverters - across the Middle East and Pakistan.
The Conext CL features:
- an integrated wiring box with five configuration options to provide customers with installation flexibility by eliminating cost of external DC combiner box, and 10 to 90 degree tilt angle allowing for flexible mounting. It also comes with integrated datalogger and easy to use web-based local monitoring
Easy to install and service
- the Conext CL is a light weight inverter (51kg) with detachable wiring box (19kg) making mounting processes convenient and quick
- the Conext CL has 98.3% peak efficiency and is designed for high uptime to provide customers with the maximum energy harvest from their solar plants
- the Conext CL features an electrolyte-free design and can be adapted to work in harsh environments. It has passed Schneider Electric s rigorous Multiple Environmental Over Stress Testing (MEOST), which is one of the toughest reliability testing processes in the solar industry.
Conext CL is built for decentralized architectures, with full grid support features and a broad range of Schneider Electric s low and medium voltage products and industry leading system capabilities. In addition, it is backed by the company s global service infrastructure and decades of innovation in energy management.
The Conext CL is available in 20kW and 25kW via Schneider Electric s distributors and channel partners in the Middle East and Pakistan.
For more information about Conext CL, and to watch a video on the product, please visit our new website at: http://solar.schneider-electric.com/