Plastic control stations for use with Harmony XB7 range Ø 22 mm control and signaling units
The Harmony XALE control stations are ideally suited for industrial, buildings, and infrastructure applications. They are compatible with the Harmony XB7 range of control and signaling units, providing a wide choice of circular heads
FeaturesThese control stations cater for the most commonly encountered functions: start, stop, start-stop, emergency stop.
- Ready to use, the 45 complete XALE stations are fitted with 1, 2 or 3 Ø 22 mm control and signalling units from the Harmony® XB7 range
- 4 empty enclosures with 1, 2 or 3 cut-outs for user fitting of Harmony® XB7 units, in order to meet specific requirements.
- Mechanical resistance of product: IK05
- Conformity to main standards: IEC/EN 60947-1, IEC/EN 60947-5-1, IEC/EN 60947-5-5, IEC/EN 62208
- Certification: CE
- Degree of protection: IP54
- Single-brand solution using Harmony control stations and pushbuttons simplifies your choices
- Two form factors of control stations maximize flexibility:
- Complete control stations with ready-to-use buttons
- Empty control stations for customer assembly
- Simple-to-use thanks to basic functions and performance
- Industry: simple and mass production machines, textiles, packaging, handling, etc.
- Buildings and infrastructure: small lifting systems, control of garage doors, rolling shutters, smoke extraction vents, etc.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ