XY2S Two-hand Switch helps secure the worker position for safety without fatigue. Available whether with a pedestal or wall-mounted kit
FeaturesOperator health and comfort is ensured by a rail for resting hands and by the quick and simple adjustments that can be made to the station when mounted on a pedestal.
XY2SB for direct mounting on machine housing
- Degree of protection IP65.
- Station fitted with 2 spring return pushbuttons for control and 1 emergency stop mushroom head pushbutton, with or without pre-wired terminal block.
- The station also incorporates 4 x Ø 22 cut-outs for mounting Harmony control units type XB4 (5 additional cut-outs are possible).
This solution provides 3 quick and simple adjustment possibilities:
- Height adjustment from 835 to 1170 mm.
- Handle for rake of control station.
- Handle for skew of control station.
A comprehensive safety and robust solution
- Extremely robust for the most demanding environments
- Long lasting mechanical life
- Safe without fatigue, the ingenious design of the control station significantly reduces work-related illnesses, particularly “carpal tunnel syndrome”.
- Compatible with Preventa XPSBAE, XPSBCE, XPSBF safety modules and Harmony XPEM/R metal foot switches
- Metal working: presses, shears, guillotines,
- Wood working
- Foundry workshop
- Automobile industry
- Printing shop, etc
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ