Operator health and comfort is ensured by a rail for resting hands and by the quick and simple adjustments that can be made to the station when mounted on a pedestal.
XY2SB for direct mounting on machine housing
- Degree of protection IP65.
- Station fitted with 2 spring return pushbuttons for control and 1 emergency stop mushroom head pushbutton, with or without pre-wired terminal block.
- The station also incorporates 4 x Ø 22 cut-outs for mounting Harmony control units type XB4 (5 additional cut-outs are possible).
Two-hand control station + pedestal kit
This solution provides 3 quick and simple adjustment possibilities:
- Height adjustment from 835 to 1170 mm.
- Handle for rake of control station.
- Handle for skew of control station.
The combining of these two-hand control stations with Preventa safety modules or XPS controllers enables a type IIIC two-hand control to be achieved conforming to EN 574 (category 4 conforming to EN 954).