High current switch disconnectors from 630 A to 6300 A
The Masterpact switch disconnector provides high performance which safely ensures that an electrical circuit is completely de-energized for service, maintenance, or emergency stoppage. It is suitable as an incomer switch for manual or remote electrical installation operation.
The Masterpact switch-disconnectors range is characterised by its optimised dimensions and its high performances.
Aiming at standardising electrical switchboards at a time when installations are increasingly complex, Masterpact provides an unequalled simplicity, both concerning choice and installation.
- Same footprint as Masterpact NT / NW circuit breakers
- Reliable incomer switch disconnector
- Wide range of auxiliaries and connection accessories
- Reduce inventory with shared accessories across the Masterpact NT / NW and Compact NS range
- Safety and protection
- Additionally, available with the communication device and remote control
Suitable in most low-voltage (LV) applications, including:
- Building: commercial buildings, hotels, hospitals, offices, etc.
- Data centers, wind turbines, solar, GenSet
- Industry: mining and minerals, automotive, food and beverage, and chemical industry
- Energy and infrastructures: airports, oil and gas, water treatment and marine
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ