Steel wall-mounting enclosures
- One-piece folded and welded body, double plate thickness gutter shaped front profile. Flat rear panel.
- Degree of protection: IP 66 for all single door enclosures, IP 55 for double door enclosures.
- A light and resistant enclosure with folded cross structure sheet steel.
- External mechanical impact resistance: IK 10 for enclosures with plain door, IK 08 for enclosures with glazed door.
- Time saving : 54 dimensions with or without plain chassis, customized offer, wide range of accessories...
- Wide range of sizes : from 300X200X150 to 1400X1000X300.
- Choice : plain door or glazed door.
- Paint finish : colour grey RAL 7035.
- Certifications : EN 62208 (LCIE), UL, CUL, BV, DNV, LR, GL, ATEX (modified enclosure).
A complete range of applicative enclosure :
- Spacial S3DEX WM ATEX (10 dimensions)
- Spacial S3DM Modular distribution enclosure
A complete range of enclosures that can be equipped with modular chassis comprising 10 references from 24 to 240 modules :
- Spacial S3DB Terminals enclosure.
- An offer developed for centralization and transmission of signals in industrial installations or on machines.
- Spacial S3CM Control and dialogue system.
- CaSys VDM 19" network and electronics enclosure.
Enclosures Spare Parts
Schneider Electric selected a wide variety of spare parts for your enclosure. No matter if the enclosure is recently built or has several years, you can have the replacement parts you need.
Your ideal universal enclosure designed for time saving !
- Global approach universal enclosure with dedicated accessories regarding the application.
- Optimized approach regarding the application with Spacial S3D dedicated enclosure (dimensions) with dedicated accessories.
- Customization services (configurated offer and specific solutions).
- Water tightness :
IP66 for single door and IP55 for double door.
- Ruggedness :
IK 10 for plain door and IK08 for glazed door.
- Durable : with high UV resistance, treated hinges, aluminium hinge pins.
- Smart : Door easily removable and reversible with double thickness 20 mm return fold for excellent rigidity, 120° opening, 2 or 3 concealed hinges. 3 closure points from height 600 mm with single operating point. Simple reversal of linkage. Maximum loading: 50 kg/m2.
- Choice (enclosures) :
- with or without plain chassis
- with plain or glazed door, double door range
- dedicated dimensions to applications.
- Choice (accessories) :
- plain chassis, silk-screened chassis, micro perforated chassis, telequick perforated chassis, symmetrical chassis,
- steel cable gland plate with grid pattern, steel cable gland plate with knock-outs aluminium cable gland plate cable gland plate with membranes.
- Smart : hinges easily released and captive for easier door removal and door reversal. Wide choice of inserts.
- Attractive : chamfered door edge, plasma welded, paint epoxy-polyester colour RAL 7035.
- Adaptable : These enclosures can be supplied on request with :
- alternative colours,
- accessories pre-mounted,
- special machining,
- other dimensions,
- alternative finishes (zinc chromate, metallization, etc.)
- Safety for people : 2 welded earth studs (on door and body).
- Time saving :
- 4 welded back studs shouldered 10mm for direct mounting of chassis,
- Wall mounting brackets fixed from the outside
- Wide choice of cable gland plate that can be equipped with quick cable entrance.
- Wide choice of chassis (silk-screened chassis, micro-perforated chassis, perforated chassis ....).
- Services : Colours, dimensions, mounting of accessories through or customized service (configurated and specific offer).
Industrial automation and industrial control
- Dedicated enclosure with EMC enclosure S3HF (10 dimensions).
- Dedicated enclosure with terminal enclosure S3DB (11 dimensions).
- And a wide choice of accessories chassis, cable entrance and cable management.
- Dedicated enclosure with Spacial S3DM (8 dimensions enclosure with Depth 150mm).
Electronics and Industrial Networks
- Dedicated enclosure Spacial VDM (equipped with 19'' frame).
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ