Easergy MiCOM C434
Bay Unit for Control and Monitoring
Easergy MiCOM C434 is a modular bay control unit designed for controlling and monitoring bays.
FeaturesEasergy MiCOM C434 is a cost-effective modular bay control unit and designed for the control and monitoring of bays.
The scope of information handled by the Easergy MiCOM C434 is designed for the control and monitoring of up to 24 electrically operated switchgear units equipped with electrical check back signalling located in the bay of a medium-voltage substation or a non-complex high-voltage station.
External auxiliary devices are largely obviated through the integration of binary signal inputs and power outputs that are independent of auxiliary voltages, by the direct connection option for current and voltage transformers and by the comprehensive interlocking capability. This simplifies handling of the protection and control technology for a switchbay from planning to commissioning.
During operation, the user-friendly interface facilitates setting of the unit and promotes safe operation of the substation by preventing non permissible switching operations.
Providing identical user interfaces as the combined protection and control devices (One-Box Solutions) of the same range, Easergy MiCOM C434 is ideal to complete protection and control solutions in substations on bay level.
For the selection of the bay, the Easergy MiCOM C434 offers a wide range of predefined bay types and allows loading a user-defined bay type.
The comprehensive set of integrated communication protocols facilitates the connection to a substation control system and a RTU, as well as the data transmission for serial connected devices (IEDs, Intelligent Eletronic Device).
The modular design of Easergy MiCOM C434 with an application-matched complementary fitting offers the user a flexible concept for an easy integration of the control device in the substation. Easergy MiCOM C434 offers both flush-mounting case for racks or control panels and surface-mounting case 40T and 84T for wall installation with text and graphic display.
Standard Manufacturer’s Warranty: 2 years
Extended Warranty: Up to 10 years (product registration required, applies to Easergy MiCOM)
- Ideal for completing protection and control solutions in substations on bay level
- Modular, flexible hardware for simple adaptation to specific application requirements
- Flexible case mounting options suitable for wall, flush/panel or rack mounting
- User-friendly, with the same user interface as the Easergy MiCOM protection devices
- Bay template library containing 300 pre-engineered bay templates
- Advanced bay control
- Communication interface to the substation control system including IEC 61850
- Optional automatic synchronization check (ASC) function
- Detachable HMI for increased security and safety
- Modular design with an application-matched complementary fitting offers the user a flexible concept for an easy integration of the control device in the substation
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ