Acti 9 iCM B, D, E, C, V, A
Rotary handle, DIN rail linear selector switches
A range of rotary handle and key operated linear selector switches, including voltmeter and ammeter
FeaturesThanks to its exclusive features, the Acti 9 range for low voltage DIN rail system provides absolute safety and better continuity of service.
- VisiSafe: for safe operation and maintenance work on circuits.
- Class-2 insulation: continuous safety for operators and non-qualified personnel.
- VISI-TRIP: detects faulty Miniature Circuit-Breaker outgoers quickly and reduces intervention time.
- Fully immune add-on Residual Current Devices: better continuity of service, in particular for polluted networks and environments.
- The Reflex iC60 all-in-one concept, a one-piece combined unit integrating a circuit-breaker + contactor + impulse relay.
- Total coordination guaranteed by Schneider Electric.
- Optimised design time, in particular for lighting solutions in buildings.
- 50% fewer connections with the Reflex iC60 all-in-one concept
- Flexible, upgradeable solutions and simple operations
- Easier status diagnosis via product front face indications
- Multiclip distribution systems suitable for upgrading electrical facilities, add-ons, adaptation, phase balancing, etc.
- Easy to adapt to constraints and last-minute changes in the tertiary and industrial fields
- Operating and control mode selection
- Building management system interfacing
- Limitation of intervention costs on remote structures thanks to the new automatic remote control auxiliary.
- For more information click here
- iCMB: two-pole selector switch with zero setting that allows manual control of a circuit with 2-way operation and a stop position
- iCMD: 4-way selector switch that allows control of a circuit with operating priorities
- iCME: 2-way selector switch used primarily for controlling low voltage/low current electronic circuits
- iCMC: 2-way key-actuated selector switch, permitting locking in either position
- iCMV: This 7-position voltmeter selector switch makes it possible, with a single voltmeter, to measure in succession the voltages (phase-to-phase and phase-to-neutral) of a three-phase circuit
- iCMA: This 4-position ammeter selector switch makes it possible, with a single ammeter (using current transformers), to measure in succession the currents of a three-phase circuit.
Examples applications for iCMB/D/E:
iCMB: electrically controlled hoist:
- Position 1 = raise
- Position 0 = stop
- Position 2 = lower
iCMD: fan control:
- Position 0 = stop
- Position 1 = override operation, slow speed
- Position 2 = override operation, high speed
- Position 3 = remote control
- Position 4 = automatic operation.
iCME: Voltage range from 30 mV to 600 V AC.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ