High current air circuit breakers up to 4000 A
EasyPact MVS is a range of LV power circuit breakers and switch-disconnectors designed to optimize cost and contribute to the safety and reliable performance of your electrical distribution network. The solution covers ratings from 800 to 4000 A in one single frame size.
FeaturesThe EasyPact MVS range is the easy choice for reliable performance.
It provides the ideal level of capability for your installations from 800 to 4000 A, while offering the durability and ease-of use needed for the majority of applications.
- Complies with IEC 60947-2 &3
- Single frame size for full range
- Icu=Ics=Icw (1 s) = 50 kA/ 65 kA offers complete discrimination with the downstream breakers
- Suitability for 690V applications
- Intelligent ET range of trip systems with current and voltage measurements
- All 4-pole breakers equipped with adjustable neutral protection devices
- High electrical & mechanical endurance properties
- Modular type front-mounting accessories
- Ensures safety with ready-to-close contact, multiple locking options, safety shutters, etc.
- Suitable for copper and aluminium terminations
- Flexibility for changing customer terminal orientation- Horizontal to vertical and vice-versa
EasyPact MVS circuit breakers contribute to reliability and continuity of service of the electrical installation thanks to:
- Faultless protection
- Complete selectivity
Integrated monitoring for energy efficiency
- Trip unit integrates current and voltage monitoring
Suitable in most applications for protection, measurement, monitoring in standard applications:
- Commercial buildings
- Industrial sites
- Electrical utilities and distribution
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ