Solar Disconnect Switches
Heavy Duty Safety Switches (Fusible and Non-Fusible) on direct Current and Photovoltaic Systems.
FeaturesSchneider Electric provides a Solar Disconnect Switch solution encompassing all of the quality, durability and ease of use for Photovoltaic applications. The product offering spans 30–100 A, 2- and 3-pole fusible and non-fusible Heavy Duty Safety Switches. All Square D® brand heavy duty safety switches with dc ratings (2- and 3-pole fusible and non-fusible) are Underwriters Laboratories® (UL®) Listed for use on dc applications when properly wired.
- Heavy duty safety switches are rated for 600 Vdc maximum open circuit voltage
- Non-fusible safety switches may carry 100% of the nameplate current rating
- Fusible safety switches may carry 80% of nameplate current rating (continuous use)
- Heavy duty switches are dc horsepower rated as indicated on the safety switch wiring diagram
- Heavy duty switches have a 10,000 amperage dc short-circuit rating unless otherwise stated on the switch wiring diagram
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ