Software for reliable and efficient operation of your water distribution
Aquis is the most advanced, water-specific software that enables SCADA operators to optimize water distribution networks in real-time.
Aquis reduces operation and energy costs associated with water distribution activities by providing operators with information about the impact of planned and unplanned events, even before they happen through real-time network behavior forecasting capabilities.Measurable results:
- Up to 15% reduction in non-revenue water (NRW)
- Up to 20% reduction in energy costs
- Up to 20% reduction of CO2
Aquis is in daily operation in 1500 cities worldwide, and provides clean water to more than 100 million homes.
Optimize your water distribution network operations
Aquis gives the operator a number of immediate benefits in terms of better overview and improved operation of the network.
- Reduces operation & maintenance risks and costs: Predict the network behaviour and see what will happen before it happens
- Reduces energy use and cost while ensuring the level of service
- Improves service and planning: Plan ahead and save time and money
- Builds on your existing data and IT: Gives existing software systems new functionalities
- Easy to use: No in-depth hydraulic knowledge needed
- Augmented reality: Reaches where SCADA does not get with virtual sensors and network wide monitoring
- What-if scenarios to see operation & maintenance impacts in advance, making easier to choose the best option for a smooth and risk less operation
- Water quality monitoring and early warning on pollution/bad quality cases to reduce health threatening events.
- Pump and reservoir optimization to reduce energy cost and use
- Integration with Schneider Electric and third party SCADA systems
Experience the benefits of Aquis directly from your Schneider Electric SCADA: Online Network Optimization
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ