General Input Unit
C-Bus™ Four-Channel General Input Units are DIN-rail mounted devices that measure TTL digital and real-world analog quantities and generate messages about the measurements to the C-Bus network.
C-Bus™ Four-Channel General Input Units are DIN-rail mounted devices that measure TTL digital and real-world analog quantities and generate messages about the measurements to the C-Bus network. By acting as an interface with various external sensors, the general input unit enables integration of the C-Bus network with a variety of system types, such as those for HVAC and for power monitoring.
Configuration options include selectable input types, eight adjustable decision thresholds per channel, definable actions, selectable filtering, broadcast rates, and a separate hysteresis value per channel.
- Measures TTL digital quantities including voltage, current, or resistance from external sensors such as light level, pressure, and temperature
- Four channels of input, each with an adjustable hysteresis value, eight decision thresholds, and a software-selectable input value transformation in the form y = ax +b
- Input channels are compatible with a range of third-party sensors
- Look-up table with interpolation
- Capable of threshold switching or broadcasting values onto the network
- Control functions include load switching, dimming, trigger applications, enable control applications, and measurement applications
- Measures input signals up to 10 Hz and has an adjustable input-signal filter to reduce susceptibility to impulse and noise
- Supplies 250 mA to external sensors
- LEDs indicate the status of the network at the unit and the unit’s power and data transmissions
- Software-selectable network burden and network clock
- Standard built-in C-Bus network connectors: (2) RJ-45
- Non-volatile memory stores operating status for recovery from a power outage
- Includes 120V/24V DC power pack
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ