Neo DLT Keypad
C-Bus™ Neo™ Keypads with Dynamic Labeling Technology™ (DLT) combine a Neo style cover plate, programmable keypad buttons, and easily customized labels on a backlit LCD screen.
C-Bus™ Neo™ Keypads with Dynamic Labeling Technology™ (DLT) combine a Neo style cover plate, programmable keypad buttons, and easily customized labels on a backlit LCD screen for a unique approach to controlling lighting and electrical services.
These keypads are designed to be easy to install, customize, and use. By virtue of the variety of button configurations available, one compact DLT keypad can take the place of many single operation switches, ON/OFF toggles, dimmers, and timers.
Cool blue LEDs light the five keypad buttons, complementing the keypad's sleek lines and instantly showing the status of controlled devices.
Color Options: Slate and Brushed Aluminum, White, Black, Brown, Soft Gray, Cream and Desert Sand
- Button configurations include multi-point switching and dimming, master ON/OFF switching, and scene settings
- Keypads have five physical buttons—four control buttons and one scroll/page button—combined with two screens of labels, for a total of eight control buttons and two scroll/page buttons
- Scene control includes ten group addresses per scene, four scenes per keypad
- Independent timers available for each button
- Button LEDs can be used as locator lights in the dark
- Time clock can be displayed at the bottom of the screen
- Displays up to 8 languages from a set of more than 65
- 64 x 128 pixel LCD screen with a white backlight
- Editable LCD labels, available for each button or control group, can display text, symbols, and graphics
- Dynamic graphic displays, such as bar graphs, can be enabled or disabled
- Bitmaps can be downloaded for each group address or scene
- Clean-lined low-profile keypads are wall mounted without external fittings
- Distinctive two-layer cover plate consists of an outer surround
- Compatible with all C-Bus devices and the Powerlink® NF3000G3C controller
- Easily configured by using Learn Mode or a personal computer connected to the network
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ