C-Bus™ Saturn Keypads offer localized finger-tip control of lighting and electrical services.
C-Bus™ Saturn™ Keypads offer localized finger-tip control of lighting and electrical services. Designed with quality, efficiency, and versatility in mind, these elegant keypads are easy to install, customize, and use.
By virtue of the variety of button configurations available, one compact Saturn keypad can take the place of many single operation switches, ON/OFF toggles, dimmers, and timers.
Available in a two, four, or six-button keypad, Saturn's modern style is complemented by orange and blue LEDs that can instantly show the status of controlled devices.Accessories Color Options:
Surrounds: Neo Keypad covers consist of an inner surround and outer surround, each of which can be chosen from a multitude of colors. Button colors are also represented in the chart below.White, Cream, Mocha, Black and Stainless Steel
- Button configurations include multi-point switching and dimming, master ON/OFF switching, and scene settings
- Scene control includes ten group addresses per scene, four scenes per keypad
- Independent timers available for each button
- Dual-color LED windows on each button can glow in cool blue, orange, or combinations of both, indicating when a controlled device is ON or OFF Auto “fallback” can dim button LEDs at a set time after the last button press
- Locator LED can illuminate the keypad, helping a user find it in dim light
- Distinctively designed transparent impact-resistant glass cover plate with silver buttons that can glow blue or orange
- Clean-lined keypads are wall mounted without external fittings
- Low-profile keypad extends only 0.5 in. out from the wall
- Colors are easily modified to suit personal taste or the décor
- Optional button covers with labels, enabling quick identification of lighting scenes or controlled devices
- Compatible with all C-Bus devices and the Powerlink® NF3000G3C controller
- Configured by using Learn Mode or a personal computer connected to the network
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ