20 Amp 4 Channel Relay Unit
20 Amp Relays are DIN-rail mounted units with four independent, voltage free, relay contacts.
C-Bus™ 20 Amp Relays are DIN-rail mounted units with four independent, voltage free, relay contacts. They are suitable for use with resistive, inductive, incandescent and fluorescent low-voltage loads.
Each channel is independently configurable and features a zero crossing magnetically latching relay designed for switching the harsh electrical loads associated with today's high efficiency lighting systems. Local toggle buttons are provided on each unit to allow individual channels to be toggled at each unit or via C-Bus™ commands. Remote ON and OFF facilities are available, permitting all channels to be turned ON or OFF without C-Bus Network communications.
- Four (4) independently operating voltage free relay contacts
- Two (2) Convenient built-in C-Bus network connectors (RJ-45)
- Units available both with and without a 200mA power supply on-board.
- Non-volatile memory stores operating status for recovery from power outage
- LED Indicators show the status of the network and the unit
- Remote ON/OFF override capabilities
- Load Rating (4 channel 20 Amp rated relay) - Resistive 20A, Inductive 20A, Fluorescent 20A UL Listed Short Circuit Current Rating (SCCR): 120V AC: 22kA, 277V AC: 14kA
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ