Changeover Relay Unit
Changeover Relays are DIN-rail mounted devices with four independent, voltage free, changeover relay contacts.
C-Bus™ Changeover Relays are DIN-rail mounted devices with four independent, voltage free, changeover relay contacts.
Changeover Relays are designed to operate three-speed motors and two-way motor control devices. Some of their most common applications include operating motorized blinds, shutters, curtains and skylights (open/closed) where they provide a much simpler alternative to traditional and obtrusive relay interlocking systems.
- Four (4) isolated independently operating relay channels
- Two (2) convenient built-in C-Bus™ network connectors (RJ-45)
- Non-volatile memory stores operating status for recovery from power outage
- LED Indicators show the status of the network and the unit
- Changeover Relays ratings: (120V AC Max)
- 2A Exhaust fans (shaded pole induction motors)
- 2A Ceiling fans (split-phase induction motors)
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ