Acti 9 iPRD-DC-PV
Surge Protection Devices for Photovoltaic applications
Withdrawable Surge Arresters Type 2 for Photovoltaic applications to prevent the risks linked to lightning, compliant with IEC/EN 50539-11 :2013
FeaturesType 2 acc. to EN50539-11
Operating voltage : 600V, 1000 V DC
Maximum discharge capacity : 40 kA
Surge Protection Devices should be installed in a switchboard inside the building. If the switchboard is located outside, it must be weatherproof.
For more information regarding the SPD DC PV installation discover the "SE Electrical Installation Guide"
- Withdrawable Acti 9 iPRD-DC-PV Surge Arresters allow damaged cartridges to be replaced quickly
- They offer remote reporting of the "cartridge must be changed" message
- Simplified choice: optimised offer with 2 products
- Safety insured till the cartridge end of life:
the thermal disconnector will open before their destruction.
ApplicationsSPDs are particularly important to protect sensitive electrical equipments like:
- AC/DC inverters
- Monitoring devices
- PV panels
- Other sensitive equipments powered by the 230 V AC electrical distribution network.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ