Cut out free HMI controller
Magelis SCU controller delivers adequate functionality for control of small machines and simple processes, while saving up to 30% in installation and ownership costs
FeaturesThe integrated design of Magelis SCU delivers maximum functionality while keeping installation easy. Especially suitable for small machines and simple processes control, its state-of-the-art display provides a crystal-clear readability.
--> You save time
- Installation is easy, cabling is simple with:
- the Ø 22mm mounting system
- the rear module snapped on a DIN rail via an ingenious remote cable, or attached to the display
- Magelis SCU consists of :
- a modular STU screen, and the flexible mechanical mounting system Ø 22mm hole
- a rear module with cheap and powerful electronic embedding I/O and full ste of communication ports.
--> You save space
- Magelis SCU helps you to save the space that is normally reserved for a PLC, making it suitable even for installations with very limited space.
See additional links to discover the richness of Magelis range.
BenefitsMagelis SCU : the new generation of small HMI controllers
> State of the art display
> Rich communication capabilities
> Single software suite EcoStruxure Machine Expert
> Easy machine maintenance and upgrade
Applications• Small machines
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ