Switch disconnectors from 40 A to 2500 A
Compact INS/INV switch disconnectors optimize your switchboard, ensuring total coordination with all Schneider Electric circuit breakers.
FeaturesBy adapting to a whole host of LV applications, the Compact INS/INV switch-disconnectors offer all the safety that the user requires.
Designed for maximum performance and safety, this comprehensive and homogeneous range operates with a wide choice of accessories and auxiliaries.
Optimize for safety
- Ensures disconnection, even in case of high short-circuit currents
Suitable in most low voltage (LV) applications, including:
- Power distribution incomers for large buildings (commercial buildings, offices, etc. )
- Sub-distribution incomers for mid-size buildings (hotel, hospitals, etc.)
- Final distribution outgoers and local isolation and for industrial applications
- Source-changeover systems (Transferpact): service sector (hospital operating rooms, computer rooms, etc.), industry (assembly lines, ship engine rooms, etc.), infrastructures (runway, railway, etc.)
- Specific applications: photovoltaic and emergency-off versions available
- Applications in the harshest environments (tunnels); IP66 enclosed
Ensures compliance with international standards (Find on Compact INS/INV certificate downloads):
- IEC 60947-1 and 3
- Other local certifications and Marine classifications
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ