10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Electrical to Optical Media Converters, Requiring FSFP Modules
Designed to operate in harsh industrial environments without electrical or optical adjustments (plug and play)
Pelco by Schneider Electric FMCI-PG1 is a single channel Ethernet media converter. The FMCI-PG2 is a dual channel Ethernet media converter. These devices accept a 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet and convert it to 1000 Mbps optical Ethernet. These devices use either one or two optical fibers depending upon the specific optical module used (Pelco FSFP, must be ordered separately).
The FMCI-PG1 product line is designed to operate in harsh industrial environments without electrical or optical adjustments (plug and play). The FMCI-PG1 and the FMCI-PG2 may be mounted in the Pelco card cage (must be ordered separately) or directly onto a surface. Power supplies are provided with the product. These media converters are designed to operate in extreme temperatures, ranging from -40°C to +75°C.
FMCI-PG Series Documents & Downloads
- Designed to Meet NEMA TS 1/TS 2, and Caltrans Traffic Signal Control Equipment Environmental Standards
- Flexible Option for fiber type, distance, and connector. Uses interchangeable FSFP (must be ordered separately)
- Full-duplex transmission of 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet - 10/100/1000 BASE-T(X) electrical port - 1000 BASE-FX optical port when used with suitable FSFPs
- Voltage Transient Protection on all power and signal Input/ Output
- These models are hot-swappable rack modules and interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use.
- Miniature size of the FMCI-PG1M allows the unit to be installed in those locations where space is at a premium.
- Three-year warranty
- Compact designs can be installed individually, integrated in rack mount, and are ideal for outdoor applications.
- Approved safety and regulatory compliance certifications (pending) assure that the product is suited for a majority of market requirements and regional locations.
- Campus Facilities
- Airports Railways
- Commercial Buildings
- Universities and Campuses
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ