10/100 Mbps Ethernet 4 or 8 Port Unmanaged Switches, Requiring FSFP Modules
Hot-swappable rack modules, and interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use
Pelco by Schneider Electric FUMS-F Series Ethernet 4 and 8 port unmanaged switches are designed to transmit and receive 10/100 Mbps data over optical fiber through user selectable FSFP options or 10/100 Mbps data over CAT5E/6 electrical cable. These units integrate four or eight independent 10/100 Mbps channels in a single package. The FUMS-FFX4TX4, FUMS-FFX2TX2, FUMS-FFX4, and FUMS-FFX8 require the ordering of sold-separately interchangeable FSFP modules for fiber type, distance and connectors. All electrical interfaces will Auto-Negotiate to 10 Mbps, or 100 Mbps Ethernet rate without any adjustments. The optical interfaces operate at a 100 Mbps Ethernet rate. These models are designed to operate in extreme temperatures, ranging from -40° C to +75° C. These units may be either wall or rack-mounted.
FUMS-F Series Documents & Downloads
- Designed to Meet NEMA TS 1/TS 2, and Caltrans Traffic Signal Control Equipment Environmental Standards
- Flexible Option for fiber type, distance, and connector. Uses interchangeable FSFP (Must be Ordered separately)
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- 10/100 BASE-T/TX electrical port
- 100 BASE-FX optical port
- Voltage Transient Protection on all power and signal Input/ Output
- Optical Port Supports 100 Mbps full-duplex data
- Electrical port supports Auto-Negotiation for 10Mbps or 100 Mbps, full duplex or half duplex data.
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover
- These models are hot-swappable rack modules, and interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use
- Three-Year Warranty
- Compact designs can be installed individually, integrated in rack mount, and are ideal for outdoor applications.
- Approved safety and regulatory compliance certifications (pending) assure that the product is suited for a majority of market requirements and regional locations.
- Campus Facilities
- Commercial Buildings
- Universities and Campuses
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ