Interchangeable Small Form Factor Pluggable (FSFP) transceivers
Rated to perform in the most difficult operating environments
Pelco by Schneider Electric MSA Compliant Small Form-Factor Pluggable (FSFP) transceivers allow for an optical or copper interface when using a Pelco unmanaged switch or media converter. These interchangeable FSFP transceivers are available for use with unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable, multimode optical fiber, or single mode optical fiber. The optical FSFP transceivers are available in Fast Ethernet one and two fiber versions and Gigabit Ethernet one and two fiber versions, are available with LC or SC receptacles, and offer wavelengths and optical power budgets to meet distance requirements from 300 meters to 120 kilometers. These FSFP transceivers are designed to operate in extreme temperatures, ranging from -40 ̊ C to +75 ̊ C.
FSFP Series Documents & Downloads
- Interchangeable FSFP transceivers to match media type, fiber count, fiber path length and connector type
- Adjustment free
- Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) Compliant
- IEEE 802.3 compliant
- Operating temperature range: -40˚ C to +75˚ C
- Three-year warranty
- The Pelco FSFP interface is required for use with all Pelco FSFP configurable products to qualify for the manufacturer’s warranty.
- FSFP transceivers are industrially rated to perform in the most difficult operating environments.
- Campus Facilities
- Commercial Buildings
- Universities and Campuses
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ