Wireless industrial remote control
The Harmony eXLhoist industrial remote control is part of a complete range of devices designed for intuitive and safe operation in hoisting and material handling applications.
Schneider Electric is the only worldwide automation supplier to offer a complete range of hoisting solutions, from simple control systems to global automation solutions. Benefit from our expertise and many years of experience in the market to help you to find the right solution at every stage of your installation life cycle.
Designed for intuitive operationRobust performance and safety compliance
The position of the buttons enables easy one-hand operation.
- In-built protection against unintended operation is compliant with SIL1, PL c
- Wireless emergency stop is certified SIL3, PL e
- Aligned with new wireless safety standards. Maximize the uptime of application
- New battery technology
- Up to 50 systems running simultaneously
- Automatic remote device replacement without intervention at the base station Unrestricted worldwide use:
- Global compatible 2.4GHz frequency All the key diagnostic data at your fingertips
- Remote diagnostics capabilities See additional links to discover the richness of Harmony range.
- Unrestricted worldwide use on 2.4 GHz
- Robust and ready to use SIL3 safety system
- Highest battery availability with the lowest charging time
- Increase operator comfort to minimize fatigue
- Intuitive one-hand operations with focus on the load, not on the buttons
- Easy and fast installation and maintenance
- Up to 50 systems running simultaneously in an area of 100 m x 100 m
- Automatic remote device replacement without intervention at the base station
- Hoisting: overhead and gantry cranes, self erecting cranes
- Material handling
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ