Acti 9 iTL
The Acti 9 iTL wide range of DIN rail impulse relays provide you with a range of exclusive features and expertly combine electrical control with efficient lighting management.
With exclusive features, Acti 9 iTL DIN rail impulse relay is definitely geared to absolute safety.
- Class-2 insulation : continuous safety for operators and unqualified personnel.
- Rating: 16, 32 A N
- Number of poles: 1P, 2P, 3P or 4P
- Multiple control by push buttons
- Control voltage: 230, 130, 48, 24 V AC; 110, 24, 12 V DC
- Lifetime - total number of switching operations (AC21): 200,000 for iTL 16 A,
50,000 for iTL 32 A
- Compliance with standards EN 669-1, EN 669-2-2,
- Built-in or optional auxiliary function: state indication, centralised control, latched control, control for illuminated PB, step-by-step control, time delay
- For more information click here
BenefitsWith the Acti 9 iTL DIN rail impulse relays you get the perfect combination of a fully flexible product with ease of use. Perfectly suited for all industrial, commercial and residential buildings and providing you with the simplicity you expect from a complete modular product.
- Wide range fully compliant with DIN rail standard.
- Total peace of mind with a complete modular system.
- Benefit from easy installation with the simple clip-on system, providing a fully flexible product and multiple auxiliary combinations.
- Total consistency with the entire Acti 9 range.
- Fully compatible with various types of lighting.
ApplicationsDesigned with a wide range of auxiliaries in mind, the Acti 9 iTL DIN rail impulse relays give you complete electrical control of electrical circuits whilst providing simple and efficient lighting management.
- Provides a complete control solution for electrical circuits in all industrial, commercial and residential buildings.
- Lighting management via several easy wiring of multiple control points push buttons.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ