High performance meters for mains or critical loads on HV/LV networks
PowerLogic circuit monitoring units for HV and LV networks
FeaturesThe PowerLogic CM4000T circuit monitors are ideal for critical power and large energy users who cannot afford to be shut down. The PowerLogic CM4000T can detect and record transient voltages that exceed the voltage withstand of sensitive equipment.
PowerLogic CM4000T circuit monitors help you:
- reduce your energy costs
- improve your power quality
- improve your continuity of service for optimal management of your electrical installation and a better productivity.
- Panel instrumentation.
- Sub-billing / cost allocation.
- Remote monitoring of an electrical installation.
- Extensive power-quality monitoring. Contract and load curve optimisation.
- EN50160 electricity supply compliance checking.
- Metering of other utilities.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ