DIN-rail mounted Watt-hour meters
DIN rail digital watt-hour meters
FeaturesPowerLogic ME watt-hour meters are designed for the measurement of watt hours consumed by an electrical circuit, single-phase or three-phase, with or without a distributed neutral.
- Single-phase watt-hour meters with 63A direct measurement
- ME1z = ME1 + resettable counter
- ME1zr = ME1z + pulsing contact
- Three-phase watt-hour meters without neutral , with 63A direct measurement
- ME3zr = ME3 + resettable counter + pulsing contact.
- Three-phase watt-hour meters with neutral, with 63A direct measurement
- ME4zr = ME4 + resettable counter + pulsing contact
- Three-phase watt-hour meters with or without neutral, measurement via CT secondary 5A
- ME4zr with measurement via CT ( adjustable)+ resettable counter + pulsing contact.
- class 2
- direct measurement up to 63A or measurement via CTs
- digital display
- partial meter
- easy wiring (without CTs)
- small size
- compliance with IEC61036 standard
Make sure you don't miss anythingPowerLogic, a complete range of power metering devices for your installation.
- All types of measurements: A, V, Hz, kWh
- DIN-rail or flush-mounting
- Digital or analogue display ME watt-hour meters are part of this range
- Active energy measurement
- Sub-billing and cost allocation
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ