CH / iCH
Panel & DIN-rail mounted hour counters
PowerLogic and Acti 9 analog hour counters for basic panel instrumentation
FeaturesPowerLogic CH and Acti 9 iCH electromechanical counters monitor the operating hours of a machine or piece of electrical equipment. Giving a precise indication of operating time, these counters are used to decide when to carry out preventive maintenance.
- DIN rail or flush-mounted installation
- Electromechanical display.
- Maximum display: 99999.99 hours.
- Display accuracy: 0.01 %.
- Without reset.
- All types of measurements: A, V, Hz, kWh
- DIN-rail or flush-mounting
- Digital or analogue display
- Hour counter.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ