Flush-mounted digital ammeters and voltmeters
IM100: measurement from 5 to 8000A via external CT
UM100: 690 V AC direct voltage measurement or measurement via external VT
Common technical data:
- Front face dimensions: 72x72 mm
- Supply voltage: 48-115 VAC/VDC, 220-240 VAC or 380-415 VAC
- Operating frequency: 47 to 63 Hz
- Display by red LED
- Measurement accuracy: 1 % of full scale, ±1 digit.
- Consumption: 3.5 VA max
- Connection: tunnel terminals for 2.5 mm² cables.
Make sure you don't miss anythingPowerLogic, a complete range of power metering devices for your installation.
- All types of measurements: A, V, Hz, kWh
- DIN rail or flush-mounting
- Digital or analogue display ammeters and voltmeters are part of this range
- Local measurement.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ