SolutionsSchneider Electric's weather management solutions for renewable energy can help you better manage your weather-related challenges, from protecting crews to improving power generation decisions.
Value PropositionImprove grid stability and reduce outages through better load and generation forecasting:
- Access accurate generation forecasts for both wind and solar power.
- Identify under-performing renewable assets based on predicted output.
- More than 60 percent of North American wind farms use our lightning safety solution to protect crews.
- Easily identify optimal times to perform routine maintenance.
- Specialized wind and solar forecasts.
- Real-time, local lightning detection and patented alerts to help manage changing conditions.
- Web services for easy integration of quality weather data into your own systems.
- Exclusive provider of around-the-clock online consultations with experienced meteorologists — for answers to your weather questions within minutes.
- Critical weather information and alerts available anywhere — via computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Browse more related solutions.
Be more confident in your decisions with exclusive, online consultations with our professional meteorologists, any time of the day or night.
Enhance generation, planning, and trading decisions with easy to incorporate wind and solar power forecasts for your specific locations.
Better protect employees with customizable weather alerts for the conditions of most concern to you, such as lightning.
Strengthen your power marketing efforts for improved financial results.