TerminalBOSS™ delivers enterprise-class liquid hydrocarbon measurement solutions for truck and rail terminal transaction management.
Our solutions are designed to accurately measure hydrocarbon liquids and manage transactions at truck and rail terminals; leveraging API compliant volume calculations, electronic ticketing, and customized workflows. The resulting transaction data is automatically transferred to corporate administration and accounting systems for use in optimization of terminal performance, mitigation of regulatory risks, and to increase asset returns. Our solutions are suitable for a wide range of liquid hydrocarbons, including:
- Oil Emulsions
- Waste Water
- LPG (Liquified Petroleum Gas)
- NGL (Natural Gas Liquids)
- Industrial Liquified Gas
Customization and measurement expertise
- Our measurement experts have the regulatory knowledge to design solutions to address your most challenging measurement problems.
- The TerminalBOSS™ data management and reporting engine can be configured to deliver information on a timed interval or in real-time to corporate applications.
See more applications for Terminals
- DTN Guardian 3 Terminal Automation
- Terminal Facilities
For over three decades, Schneider Electric has consulted, engineered and commissioned innovative solutions to help our partners automate, control, track and measure their operations. We have extensive experience and expertise in designing custom solutions and have applied that knowledge to create flexible, cost-effective turnkey solutions
Promote Measurement Assurance
Diverse liquids measurement experience ranging from water to emulsions.
Enable Real-Time Inventory & Allocation Management
Monitor inventory and remotely authorize transactions.
Mitigate Legal and Regulatory Risk
Full regulatory compliance including API and local requirements.