Data centers at your door Prefabricated modules from Schneider Electric
Prefabricated IT and hydronics modules from Schneider Electric are coming your way. While you prep your site, we build your data center and deliver it right to your facility.
Prefabricated data centers Solution overviewOur prefabricated data center solutions are predictable, flexible and fast to deploy. See how we solve the business challenges associated with traditional data center designs.
Chico's data center Portable IT power
Chico's data center was originally in South Florida, a hurricane-prone area. When moving the facility for future expansion, they chose our prefabricated solution because it met their needs of fast deployment, safety, simplification, cost saving and efficiency.
The disruptive technology in data center infrastructure
Kevin Brown, our VP Global Data Center Strategy and Technology, talks to Financial Sector Technology about the changes in data center infrastructure, the forces behind the spread of modular, prefabricated solutions and why this technology will transform the data center industry.
Prefabricated data center modulesStand-alone data center configurations from 90 kw to 2 MW
Cooling modulePrefabricated, chilled water piping system with variable speed pumps and controls that provides an efficient and flexible solution. Find out more
IT moduleRacks, power distribution, air conditioning, management software and security integrated into a weather-proof enclosure to create a functional IT space. Find out more
Why work with us
- Prefabricated data center modules Our power, cooling and IT modules are customizable solutions fully supported with integrated management software and life cycle services.
- Flexible solutions Our solutions deliver predictable performance, faster deployment, scalability and flexibility to address data center challenges.
- Pre-engineered and wired with tested hardware and software
- Offering multiple form factors and power ranges
- Arriving on-site, ready to deploy quickly and easily
- Fewer decisions necessary for planning and design
- Building blocks used together to form a data center solution
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor deployment